Mar 5, 2010

Fork In The Road

Hey guys! Ian here
Im going to be contributing to the blog from now on so please visit it more often as I have alot of things to tell you!.

As you all know, you guys are practically still growing through your teenage years, through lots of teenage angsts and much more,
I would like to share with you a video by one of my favourite indie bands,


You'll have to watch the video before knowing what im elaborating about,
Im just going to elaborate about the first part about the pregnant girl.

The first girl in the video found out she was pregnant that's obvious but what I want to tell you her is how one small decision can ruin your entire future and even life.
When you make that decision to give in to temptation,
You already have given the devil a foothold on you,
Trust me I've been through alot of things and sometimes it all boils down to one very hard decision,
Sure everyone may be doing it but you take the stand and say no,
Stand firm with your decision and who cares about what other people say about you,
They may laugh at you,
But God won't.
He knows that you're facing the pressure
He's there to comfort you,
Guide you,
Help you when you're down.

You were made to be pure,
To remain pure until the time of marriage arrives,
Not to throw something so sacred away to someone who just wants 10 minutes of fun.
No.
Remember that.
Not just pre marital sex but other things as well,
Hold me accountable
If any of you are pressured to do things that are not pleasing to God's eyes,
Call me or text me,
I ll come and get you,
Be it you're tempted to try a smoke,
Drink alchohol till you get drunk,
Buying things that are just not worth your money,
Just gimme a call or text me.

Take care, God bless.

Im signing off now.
Ian.


No comments: