May 17, 2008

Big Bang #2

Sorry people. It has been a long time since I last updated the blog. Been pretty busy lately.

Anyway (I hope Cher Maine doesn't mind) we had Captain Ball today and FYI, she has a phobia of the game. She sustained quite a few injuries the last time she played. Firstly, (if my memory serves me right) Aaron collided heavily with her, Aaron being much bigger plowed into her and poor Cher Maine just fell. Then I think I knocked into her as well. The final straw was when Kuang Ern crashed into her, (he's much bigger than Aaron btw). What a day!

Since then she has not played

Till today...

Someone passed the ball to her, she stretched out her arms to catch it. At the same time, Kuang Ern was a few feet from her, he saw the ball's motion. I think this is what happened inside his mind: "I must get it, I must get it!" Brain sends an impulse to feet to accelerate. Brain also sends an impulse to the hands. Leg muscles contract. Next, Big Bang #2 happened.

The conversation between Cher Maine, Kuang Ern and Alex went something like this..

Why your bone so hard?

Cher Maine, drink more milk.

Yea Cher Maine drink more milk.

Your bones so hard is it?
You drink a lot of milk is it?
You got produce milk a not?

That's all for now guys. Keep coming back for more =)

Disclaimer! Characters in this post were merely fictional and does not bear any link to people we know.

-HAHA-

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

haha cher maine needs more milk!! lolx..milk also help her to grow..hehe she lack of height..=P





from:anonymous

Anonymous said...

haha very funny of cher manine more milk also help her to grow hehe the fun wei wei








from:anoymouns

Anonymous said...

I love that disclaimer!