May 26, 2008

Lubuk Perah

Hey guys!!!! Ian here….well this oa trip was great..and thanks to ivan I get to write a post on it!! Woohooo!!!...we met at church at around 10 the turn up was great…but a few *ppl* go and potong steam us and pulled out.. but it made space for more ppl!..haha.. we went in 3 different vans in my dad s car was the usual four monkeys me Ronnie alex and keith..boy did we talk loads of nonsense haha..in the other cars well I don’t really know but they had a good time too. After 3 hours we reached temerloh for lunch. And guess wat?..CHICKEN RICE!! Only thing that alex knows how to eat XD. Then it was back into the vans and we had to stop at the church so that unc lay seng could swap into the 4 wheel drive. Then it was off into the jungle!. Yup bumpy ride. While me Ronnie and alex camwhored. Yes that sounded wrong but its true..we were also talking about why we shouldn’t say our real names in the jungle…superstition..and so we were named different names…skinny boy…biny boy,…keith ho..and mr brown…u guess…and oh we stopped donuts before that. XD

On the way inside…unc chee kong nearly took the wrong turn..walau..kesian if they went in there…oh well…then after half hour we finally reached the church!! Woo!. We got out unpacked our stuff and rested I guess..cant remember..then we went to the kampong house near the church and we saw puppies! Yup really cute ones we played with them and one of them tried to eat our toes..hungry puppies if u ask me. Then we went to the water pump and lepaked there got pictures but I haven’t received them yet from Ronnie so wait yea!. After that went back to the church and got ready to go to tasik bera!! Yup but before that me and alex had the joy of sitting in a van pretending to drive it..with fall out boy songs and the bass boosted. Haha cant wait to drive though.
Then its off! We reached the place and me Ronnie keith and alex decided to kayak instead of taking the boat ride.. while the others were in the boat the 4 of us were racing. Haha I was with keith and alex with Ronnie and yes alex had to do all the work. Sitting behind. We went quite far and talked bout *stuff* then decided to race back. We were taking the lead but we stopped and waited for them that s when they took the lead cheaters but we raced and we lost Ronnie says he did most of the work..but I say he did it with his mouth…haha..then he went off somewhere and jason replaced him…*GOSH*. He sat at the back and we went back out to sea again.. this keith made me do all the work.. oh I forgot to mention. Ronnie thought there were crocs in the water and we wanted to throw him down. Ahaha.

After that we raced and this time we won. Lol. Then the girls came back and took the kayaks while we were busy shuffling ahaha. Yea I can shuffle. Kampong style. Bring it on we have videos of me and Ronnie doin it. And we tried to scare uncle ho mun too!. But failed haha. After that we took a break and decided to go home. NOW HERE S THE FUN PART!

It was dark when we reached back. So we let the girls take their shower first then we decided to bath together with clothes on ok. So me and Ronnie went into the cubicle. While I was happily pouring water on myself Ronnie suddenly shouted IAN ! TARANTULA! I stood there stoning ad said what?..then he opened the door and said let s go! And we quickly splashed water and changed and ran out screaming XD. Then it was dinner time unc chee kong cooked something up but it was super nice! Knowing that I have a big appetite it was good. Then the oa villagers came and we had praise and worship I didn’t knoiw Ronnie could sing…like john…XD. With the emotion. Yea what a waste that he gave up music. Darn. After that we showed them funny video clips from my dads laptop and boy did they laugh! Come for our church camp and I ll show you!. After they left we decided to call it a day. But knowing us we stayed on and talked till it was aeound 1 or 12. but I couldn’t sleep so I woke keith up and he couldn’t sleep too. So we talked for a really long time till it was 4 something. Then we hit the sack. I heard Ronnie saw something and ran over in between wen li and Kathleen. *WOW* haha. I also heard a mini orchestra solo by Jason. And I contributed too!. Joshua had nightmare you should ask him bout it really funny. then we woke up the next day and got ready for morning worship followed by a good breakfast by unc chee kong the man. The villagers arrived and we sang songs and then split for Sunday school. There was this boy called fairul who knew pop shuvit songs! Amazing! Evelyn heard him singing it haha. then after everything was done the 4 monkeys took a motorbike for a spin. Haha boy was it fun. Alex couldn’t control the speed and brakes. But me and Ronnie were natural bike riders! Woo! Perfect control of the bike haha. then we called it quits and went off to the river! We arrived and went down. While I was posing Ronnie pushed me inside!!! Freezing cold! Then alex and the rest came in except for the girls Jason threw Justin inside and his specs came off. While we were trying to feel for it. Ronnie just said wait! And he pulled it out..wow.lol.then we decided to swim upstream and boy was it deep. Even me and alex couldn’t touch the ground and Ronnie started screaming crocodile! Swee ling swam away with him. Haha!. then someone threw someone s slipper downstream where the current was strong. So I swam and got it. I rock! But started to float away. Haha luckily tubby pulled me (Jason). We wanted to jump off the bridge but according to unc lay seng it was too shallow. So we decided to go back and pack up. While we were all wet and standing on top of the pickup truck. Jason had to sit behind an open boot only holding on to its bars. What moment to savour.

Well we packed and left lubuk perah and we were on the road again. Oo I started the engine and revved it up.haha. on the way we stopped by and bought fishes for our parents back in town. And believe me they were still alive when in the plastic bags. Ahaha. It kept moving around in our van scaring the crap out of me and Ronnie. Then hust when we thought we had a good place to have lunch. All the restaurants told us they were closed. Confound it!. In the end we had KFC haha. not full but it was ok. Then after that we left and we all fell asleep. This trip has been great and we hope to come again and this time bring YOU guys along!. Anyways the pictures will arrive soon so be patient ya?. I ll catch up with you guys in church

Ciao and GOD bless.

No comments: