Feb 26, 2011

A God of Faithfulness and Justice

If you could recall my writings on the 9th of November and 9th of December 2010, you will know that I went through some troubles at work. I just want to say our God is forever good, just and faithful.

For the one month that I prayed for justice, God has indeed answered the cry of my heart. At the same time, I also have got a better job offer and won a competition before I leave my current company. It is true what was sung by Moses in Deuteronomy 32:3-4 (New King James Version), which also are the lyrics from the song 38 from Spectrum of Praise Songbook.

Deuteronomy 32:3-4 (New King James Version)
3 For I proclaim the name of the LORD:
Ascribe greatness to our God.
4 He is the Rock, His work is perfect;
For all His ways are justice,
A God of truth and without injustice;
Righteous and upright is He.
Song 38 Ascribe Greatness
Ascribe Greatness to our God, the Rock,
His work is perfect and all His ways are just.
Ascribe greatness to our God, the Rock,
His work is perfect and all His ways are just.

A God of faithfulness and without injustice,
Good and upright is He;
A God of faithfulness and without injustice,
Good and upright is He.
I thank God for bringing my mentor to help me with the mock interview questions that gave me enough confidence in my interviews. I thank God that brothers & sisters-in-Christ were praying and helping me to cope with stress before I went for interviews. I also thank God that this coming job came to me so speedily and met my requirements after just 4 or 5 interviews AND guess what? My new direct superior has also allowed me to get unpaid leave from work to go to March retreat!

However, there’s many more challenges will come my way as I start work next month. Of course, I will need to continue to pray that God’s protection and wisdom as God promised in James 1:5 (New King James Version)
5 If any of you lacks wisdom, let him ask of God, who gives to all liberally and without reproach, and it will be given to him.
In closing, I just want to present this song to our Saviour who is our life, strength and hope.
My life is in You, Lord My strength is in You, Lord My hope is in You, Lord In You, it's in You My life is in You, Lord My strength is in You, Lord My hope is in You, Lord In You, it's in You I will praise You with all of my life I will praise You with all of my strength With all of my life With all of my strength All of my hope is in You My life is in You, Lord My strength is in You, Lord My hope is in You, Lord In You, it's in You My life is in You, Lord My strength is in You, Lord My hope is in You, Lord In You, it's in You In You, it is in You!
May I shine for Christ even at my coming workplace and May God aid me. Cheers

- Yit Mun

Images taken from:
http://chewningjourney.blogspot.com/2008_06_01_archive.html
http://mapledreamsindia.blogspot.com/

No comments: