May 16, 2013

TTDIGC YOUTH MISSION SHARING


Evelyn Tan
16TH MAY 2013
http://www.gbaships.org/



So .. the bunk isnt as small as I thought it was. There is actually walking space. My roommates consist of 3 Singaporeans, 1 Korean, 1 american, 1 Philippine and 1 trencherman person. Pretty diverse I would say. Also, I've met quite a few new people but remembering names is quite difficult. People here are nice though and you can really feel God's presence on the ship. Sorta. I don't have much to update about yet.

Oh and I'm working in the hospitality department, known as the Angels. Not exactly sure as to where I'm working in yet. Please let everyone in church know that I'm so grateful for all their contributions in getting here. Since internet here is super slow, we cant send videos.

No comments: