Jun 23, 2013

TTDIGC YOUTH MISSION SHARING

Jon Lee
9TH - 23RD JUNE 2013
http://www.gbaships.org/



My workplace is behind the door, on the right.

This is the place we have service, prayer nights, worship nights and other events. Prayer nights are just amazing.

Anyways, Hong Kong was good, we didn't get to work or do any outreach there so it was basically getting used to the ship and sort of a holiday. 

Then in San Fernandos, we had port volunteers on board that we really bonded with. We went to their church, house and we hung out with them lots.


Outreach events were good. I went to a local church building. We cemented the floor and all, and helped them expand. I also went door to door. We visited some fishermen village as well, poor areas. It was really good.

My work uniform :)

I work in the galley, so breakfast, lunch and dinner, 400 meals each time.

 
Local church we went today.


Giant pizza. This is my ship family. Left is my ship mum and others are ship sisters.

This is the international cafe. Where visitors come and connect with people.

Book fair.


The lifeboat. Where visitors basically watch a video.

No comments: