Aug 28, 2010

A Sense of Family

Have you ever met someone and found out that that person is related to you? There is a strange bond that suddenly forms. You feel as though you know that person a little even though you have just found out that he or she is related to you. Well, I just had another one of those experiences today. I was looking for something to eat and I came across this meat shop.

So I went in and ordered a sandwich. While waiting for it, the owner of the shop suddenly asked me which church I was from. I was a bit taken back. I guess the cross necklace gave me away. I told him I went to TTDIGC. He said he had been there before and from then on we started talking for a bit. I left that shop, it hit me how simply we got talking to each other just because we found this relation, our relation in Christ.

I have been learning about this sense of family in church the past few weeks in Bible Study. The lesson became so real after today’s happening.

“We are one in the bond of love.”

It’s just so encouraging to know that you have brothers and sisters out there. I just want to encourage you to go out there and encourage your family members to stay strong and fight this fight.

Remember that all of us are important in His eyes. So who are we to treat each other any less they ought to be treated.


Just a bit to share with u guys. Keep rocking it out for Christ =)

Alex "c o p h y" Tan

Images taken from:
http://www.thecoffeebrewers.com/

http://www.azltap.org/Zero%20Fatalities/zero_fatalities.htm

No comments: