Aug 18, 2011

REVAMP! Sort of.

After much thought and fiddling around.. I decided to go with this layout for now.

What I intended for the wooden-ish design sort of symbolizes the "tree" which is then reminds us of how all of us are rooted together in the name of Christ! :)

The blue colours would then be related to our current official logo so the page design is mainly dominated by these factors.

I hope it gives a fresh look to the whole blog.. it's nothing really drastic or flashy (flash designs is not on my league yet!) so if there is any suggestions you'd like to give, just let me or the committee members know!

Oh and yes, I've heard that some of you guys voiced out about having our official T-shirt for the youth and I agree with that too! (After seeing how the other youths had theirs during our IBA gatherings :P)

Any suggestions for that? :o


- daryl 's u n d a e' heng

No comments: